The Living With Cancer Support Group is designed for people with cancer and those touched
by the disease through having a loved one with cancer. The meeting provides an organized way for people to help each other by giving and receiving education and support.
The benefits of the Living With Cancer Support Group include:
• Meet others with similar concerns.
• Learn tips others found helpful as they navigated their experience with cancer.
• Shorten the learning curve by gaining valuable information and resources.
• A safe and confidential place to talk about the cancer experience with others who understand because they have been there.
• An opportunity to share your experiences to help yourself and to help others.