Address: 7090 N. Oracle Rd. 178-184
Tucson, Arizona 85704
- Provides new patients with educational and resource materials condensed into one canvas bag and binder to help maintain organization throughout treatment. Available in English & Spanish.
Community Cancer Connections
- University of Arizona College of Nursing provides a collaborative resource for patients, families & caregivers. Includes a community resource directory as well as lists of local integrative therapy providers, counselors, support groups, educational classes & more.
Hope Has a Name
Phone: (520) 760-6896
- Provides access to complementary health therapies to those who are unable to afford the fees through financial assistance (includes Acupuncture, Craniosacral, Healing Touch, Massage, Manual Lymph Drainage, Reiki, Reflexology, Shiatsu)
Face the Fight
Phone: SkyLee (210) 584-4057
Provides complimentary wellness services to patients who are currently or have previously battled cancer. All products used are organic and safe for oncology patients. Services include:
- Body Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Scalp Services
- Nutrition Services
- Massage, acupuncture & yoga sessions
- Green Valley organization providing durable medical equipment for loan & transportation at no charge.
Address: 3922 N Mountain Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719
Phone: (520) 322-9155
- Provides comfort, hope & support to children, teens and families whose lives have been impacted by the diagnosis of a serious illness or the death of a loved one.
Tucson Cancer Conquerors
An all-volunteer non-profit support group run by cancer survivors and the community of people who support them. TCC offers a variety of creative wellness programs designed to inspire and empower cancer survivors to be proactive about their health, improving the quality of their lives, both during and after cancer treatment. Programs include:
- Exercise Classes
- Meditative Walks
- Organic Gardening
- Monthly Socials—Lunches, Birthday Dinners, Happy Hours, Post-Workout Breakfasts
- Peer Supporters
- Resource Center
TMC Community Wellness Programs
- Enhancing the quality of life and overall health for the people of Southern Arizona. TMC partners with Arizona Oncology & Arizona Oncology Foundation to bring a five-week series, “Survive Well” to Pima County. This five-week program helps patients, survivors and caregivers improve their health through an integrative approach to wellness. Each session addresses a different health topic such as nutrition, physical activity and psychosocial support. Let our team of professionals help you not just survive but to “survive well.”
American Cancer Society
Tucson chapter: 1636 N Swan Rd # 151, Tucson, AZ 85712
Phone: (520) 321-7989 Offers the following services:
- Wig & Head Coverings Closet
- Look Good, Feel Better Program: Classes on beauty and skin care for women with cancer.
- Reach to Recovery: Mentoring service for breast cancer patients
- Road to Recovery Transportation Assistance
- Hotel Lodging Assistance
American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR)
General information on cancer including:
Funds research in the field of nutrition, physical activity and cancer prevention, treatment and survival. Interprets the results of, along with findings from the global scientific community, to craft reliable, evidence-based recommendations for lower cancer risk.
- Free Telephone Counseling Services & Support Groups
- Education & Publications
- Financial Assistance
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Information and support of blood related cancers including leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma.
Lung Cancer Alliance
- Dedicated to saving lives and advancing research by empowering those living with and at risk for lung cancer.
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- A nationwide network of people dedicated to working together to advance research, support patients and create hope for those affected by pancreatic cancer.
Patient Advocate Foundation
- Insurance and Healthcare Access Assistance
National Cancer Institute
- Comprehensive cancer information provided by the Federal Government’s National Institutes of Health.
National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- The Tucson chapter of NOCC promotes ovarian cancer awareness and survivor advocacy.
National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- Dedicated to serving women with, or at risk for, cervical cancer and HPV disease.
Susan G. Komen
Southern Arizona – 4574 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711 – (520) 319-0155
- A local source for funding programs that provide breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in Southern Arizona.