The Living with Cancer Support Group is designed for people with cancer and those touched by the disease by having a loved one with cancer. The meeting provides an organized way for people to help each other by giving and receiving education and support.
The benefits of the Living with Cancer Support Group include:
• Meet others with similar concerns.
• Learn tips others found helpful as they navigated their experience with cancer.
• Shorten the learning curve by gaining valuable information and resources.
• A safe and confidential place to talk about the cancer experience with others who understand because they have been there.
• An opportunity to share your experiences to help yourself and to help others.
Date: Second Thursday of the month
Time: 10 AM – 11:15 AM
Date: Fourth Wednesday of the month
Time: 12:30 PM – 2 PM
Cost: No charge, thanks to donations to Arizona Oncology Foundation.
If you or a loved one has a type of cancer for which we currently don’t have a specific support group created, such as the ones listed below, you may join the Living with Cancer Support Group. Please click on any of the buttons below for detailed information about each type of cancer: