The Living With Cancer Support Group is designed for people with cancer and those touched by the disease by having a loved one with cancer. The meeting provides an organized way for people to help each other by giving and receiving education and support.
The benefits of the Living With Cancer Support Group include:
• Meet others with similar concerns.
• Learn tips others found helpful as they navigated their experience with cancer.
• Shorten the learning curve by gaining valuable information and resources.
• A safe and confidential place to talk about the cancer experience with others who understand because they have been there.
• An opportunity to share your experiences to help yourself and to help others.
Date: Second Thursday of the month
Time: 10 AM – 11:15 AM
Place: Conference Room
Arizona Oncology Foundation NW Office
2070 W Rudasill Rd, Suite 100
Date: Fourth Wednesday of the month
Time: 12:30 PM – 2 PM
Place: Eastside Resource Center
2625 N Craycroft Rd, Suite 215
Cost: No charge, thanks to donations to Arizona Oncology Foundation.