We are thrilled to announce that Arizona Oncology Foundation's Craycroft Resource Center is open again! Our hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. We are looking forward to continuing to provide cancer support programs and services like free wigs and head coverings, as well as free bras and prosthesis. We will incorporate integrative therapies back at this location starting the week of August 24th. We are located at 2625 N Craycroft Road, Suite 215. Our Rudasill Resource Center will open in September.
To get started with services, please click here to fill out a patient application.
Volunteers meet, greet and help people who visit the Resource Center and assist people over the phone.
• Greeting walk-in’s and answering questions regarding what programs are available on-site and in the community.
• Answering phone calls and providing information about Arizona Oncology Foundation services and other community programs.
• Scheduling integrative therapies and confirming practitioner schedules by phone calling patients the day before appointments.
• Help with fitting wigs and head coverings for the loan program.
• Help visitors find cancer lending library books for their education and interest.
• Assist Program Coordinator, Integrative Therapy Practitioners, Movement Instructors,
Support Group Facilitators as needed.
No experience necessary. Training is provided. Volunteers may need to lift small boxes.
Chemotherapy Infusion Unit Volunteer