Volunteers meet, greet and help people who visit the Resource Center and assist people over the phone.
• Greeting walk-in’s and answering questions regarding what programs are available on-site and in the community.
• Answering phone calls and providing information about Arizona Oncology Foundation services and other community programs.
• Scheduling integrative therapies and confirming practitioner schedules by phone calling patients the day before appointments.
• Help with fitting wigs and head coverings for the loan program.
• Help visitors find cancer lending library books for their education and interest.
• Assist Program Coordinator, Integrative Therapy Practitioners, Movement Instructors,
Support Group Facilitators as needed.
No experience necessary. Training is provided. Volunteers may need to lift small boxes.
Chemotherapy Infusion Unit Volunteer