Due to the mandated state of emergency, Arizona Oncology Foundation needed to close our Resource Centers, but we are still here to help!
We are still offering the following services:
Gas cards/transportation services to treatments
House cleaning services(where available)
Please fill out the patient application form to request these services.
We are currently providing Living with Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, and Lung Cancer virtual support groups via Zoom. We will be adding a “Coping with COVID and Quarantine” support group for cancer patients and caregivers next month. If you are interested in joining any of these support groups or if you have any general questions, please call 520-471-9067
You may also call: 520-471-9067 if you have any questions.
We are still here for you!
Volunteers meet, greet and help people who visit the Resource Center and assist people over the phone.
• Greeting walk-in’s and answering questions regarding what programs are available on-site and in the community.
• Answering phone calls and providing information about Arizona Oncology Foundation services and other community programs.
• Scheduling integrative therapies and confirming practitioner schedules by phone calling patients the day before appointments.
• Help with fitting wigs and head coverings for the loan program.
• Help visitors find cancer lending library books for their education and interest.
• Assist Program Coordinator, Integrative Therapy Practitioners, Movement Instructors,
Support Group Facilitators as needed.
No experience necessary. Training is provided. Volunteers may need to lift small boxes.
Chemotherapy Infusion Unit Volunteer